Dancing in the Rain

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about getting out there and Dancing in the Rain

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about getting out there and Dancing in the Rain.

So. It looks like I have decided to start a blog. I'm not exactly sure why I have decided to do it yet, but I will eventually figure it out, hopefully.

Here we go. I have been inspired to write this specific blog entry by this quote: " Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about getting out there and Dancing in the Rain." It amazes me to look back at my life and see the storms that have come and gone, but to then realize that at the time I didn't realize that they were there at all. I came to the conclusion I was either one of two things: blissfully ignorant of the weather, or I had found that the joy of dancing in the rain exceeds the fear of the storm itself . Either way though, I need to figure it out again, because I am now finally at a point in my life where the pain of waiting is more painful than than the risk of going out and dancing. Thus comes my self resolution. From here on out I will take those risks, open myself up to happiness, joy, love, regret, pain, and most inportant Growth. I am ready to take the thunder and the lightening just so I can fully find the beauty and joy of the rainbow.

Well, if that made any sense to you. . . I'm glad. It is probably the most philisophical moment I will have for a while so no worries it won't be like this all the time, in fact it probably won't be like this ever again. And thus ends my first official blog entry. TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I, for one, am ecstatic for you on several counts:

    1) Because you started a blog (yay blogs!)
    2) Because you gave me a new lovely quote that I full-heartedly agree with.
    3) Because I miss you as well, and I've been thinking of you lately, and this gave me the chance to get back in touch with you.
    4) Because you're going to continue to enhance and use your talents as a performer.
    and most of all
    5) Because you're embracing taking risks!

    I am, always have been, and will continue to be proud of you.

    -Waterhouse

    ReplyDelete