Dancing in the Rain

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about getting out there and Dancing in the Rain

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful.

Hey there! Long time no see. So I've been away for a very long while and have decided to try the blog scene again haha. Here is my life up to date:

  • I was cast in Wiley and the Hairy Man. This was an amazing TYA production that I was able to be a part of and I got to work with ever so talented John Graham. I also got to learn to work on stilts which was also amazing (and scary)

  • I got a new job !! I'm no longer a Jamba Juicer. I am now working at LifeVantage Corporation. I'm a customer service agent. (basically I sit at my desk on Facebook, Hulu, while I Crochet, make my journals, and jewelry) I love my Job and I work with three of My Best friends Heather, Ashley and my Roomie Tasha!

  • I got a new apartment! I live right across from campus at these fantastic apts called Winterhaven. I LOVE my roomates ! I live in the same room as Tasha and we are best friends :)

  • For the past couple months I've been working on Oklahoma! at UVU. It has been an amazing experience to get to work with Dave Tinney. He is a fun professor and a Brilliant Director/ Choreographer. Our production runs from the 20- 29th of January.
  • And I get to now. I have just been cast in The Black Box Company directed by Dave Tinney. We are doing a Childrens touring show called AVillage Fable. We will be taking this show around Jr High schools and Middle schools. This show tries to deal with suicide in a way that doesn't necessarily scream at you.

Now for the future, right now I am planning and preparing for a trip to Europe this summer. I'll be going with our Theater Dept. Headed up By the wonderful Chris Clark. I will be going to England, Scotland, and France performing at the Festival d'Avignon and the Edinburough International Festival .



No comments:

Post a Comment