Dancing in the Rain

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about getting out there and Dancing in the Rain

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm Trying to Be like Jesus

       This past Saturday I got to see my baby sister Mallory get baptized. I loved how a couple weeks before she and my mom were having a conversation that went something like this: Mom: " You know you're not a member of the church until you're baptized right?" Mallory: "Well then I'm not going!" hahaha She was so excited to get baptized though and She looked beautiful in her Baptism dress. I loved being able to be a part of it even though speaking at any church function terrifies me. 
Look at this cute baloon girl made by the amazing Christine Western
So for my little sisters baptism I decided that I wanted to do something special so I made these cute Baptism Towels for my little sister and our two little cousins her age.

It took a lot of time but it was actually really simple and it was totally worth it to see thier faces when they got them. It Seriously made me realize how much I need a sewing machine so until I can get a nice one of my own I'm going to take my mom's old one and try to fix it up. Back to the towels, I gave them to each of the Girls with this poem:



1 comment: