Dancing in the Rain

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about getting out there and Dancing in the Rain

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Let them eat cake !

      I'm just in the mood to brag about one of the best things about living in Orem. The Chocolate. Their marquie sums it up perfectly: " Break your resolution here." This cute and quaint dessert cafe has some of the most amazing cakes, cookies and brownies, But what I am most crave is something I call their stawberry short puffs. Unfortunately I'm not the only one who craves these and when I finally get to go there they are usually out.






    If you get the chance to go I would suggest their signature cake The Husband or The Kitty Katrina ( oddly enough a vanilla on vanilla cake that is divine). On top of having the best desserts, They have a fantastic atmosphere. You walk in and it seems like an old home turned into a quirky,retro cafe. So, Really guys ! Go to the chocolate :) its fan-freaking-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment